Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Puppy Play Date - Some Still Shots

With the weather being so bad some of us from our training class decided to plan a play date. Here I am with Sophie, she LOVES me...

Bear came over to join us. She is the best behaved in our class. But they all agreed that I was Miss Congeniality, everyone loves to play with me.

Here's George... he likes to play but he certainly is a big guy, not to mention the only boy in our class.

When Bear got tired of playing she would pin me down so I couldn't move either. I was the smallest in this playdate, and I was getting pretty tired, so it wasn't hard.

George tried to pin me down a few times too.. thankfully he didn't try to lay on top of me too many times. He did druel on me a lot though...

Here I am again with Bear.. Boy that was sure fun, I hope we can do it again soon.

til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment